Jio-LG get 100GB DATA FREE For 1 Year
get all your friend to cheer your favorite team and get chance to will 360 GB 4G Data For 1 Year free
How To Activate Offer On your Mobile Phone
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Customer with LG handset to SMS LG to 59009 from Jio number.
- Customer will get a confirmation with a link to participate.
- Customer to log in with Facebook account and enter Jio number to enrol.
- A unique shareable link will be generated for customer.
HOW TO EARN ADDITIONAL DATA:
- Customer to share the unique link on Facebook, Twitter and/or WhatsApp.
- Customer will be rewarded based on the number of clicks on the link shared.
To activate the Additional Data Voucher and avail the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber will have to download the MyJio Application on his /her Eligible Device and follow the steps specified below:
Open My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge -> Successful Recharge Notification
Thereafter, the Additional Data Voucher shall reflect under the My Plans section
- “Offer” shall mean the Jio Double Data Offer made available by RJIO.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean any of the following devices (a) Samsung Galaxy S8 or (b) Samsung Galaxy S8+ which is purchased in India on or after May 01st, 2017, but shall not include a re-sold device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean and include a person who purchases Eligible Device and who is an active subscriber of the RJIO connection (existing or new) and is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period of 8 (eight) months from the date of activation of this Offer on the Eligible Device.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs. 309 or above.
The Offer and the benefits thereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, recharges his/her RJIO subscription, by availing the Recharge, shall be entitled to double the ‘4G data entitlement’ in the form of an additional data voucher (“Additional Data Voucher”).
- To clarify, ‘4G data entitlement’ in any plan is the quantum of data that an Eligible Subscriber can avail under the selected tariff plan.
- The Additional Data Voucher would be credited to the account of Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge.
- The Eligible Subscriber can avail a maximum of eight (8) Additional Data Vouchers during the Entitlement Period of the Offer.
- It is clarified that after utilization of the double ‘data entitlement’, the Eligible Subscriber may continue to avail data at 128 Kbps.
- In case of redeemed Additional Data Vouchers, the Offer benefits, if any, that remain unutilized at end of the Recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within the Entitlement Period shall expire and be forfeited.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer (“T&C”)
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from May 1st 2017.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of the Jio Prime membership plan and the CAF.
More offers From Mobiles
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature. However, the Eligible Subscriber will be entitled to avail the benefits under “Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer”, till such time that it is available.
- If the Eligible Subscriber migrates from the Eligible Device to any other device, the Offer Benefits shall be discontinued. Accordingly, RJIO shall record the IMEI number of the Eligible Device.
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by and/or accordingly modify the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact JIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.